they saw mommy kissing santa claus . . .


santa was very good to me!  with some nifty giftys from my faves like elva fields, caudalie, sorel, j brand, ila handbags, and a fabulous new printer linked back to my sweet paiges of style.

now, i just need some snow, someplace to wear my purty necklace, to fit in the jeans, the eye cream to start working and the talent/know-how to start putting the printer to good use.

oh, and obvs my fave gift is the neil diamond tickies.  i heart neil!  i wanted to name george neil diamond but CBC nixed it. {the bastahd!} here's a pic of me serenading the hub with 'forever in blue jeans' at our wedding.


so i'm pumped for the concert on our anniversary eve this summer.  {CBC. . .not so much}

oh, and damages.  okay so i saw this so super sale at target and picked it up as a last minute gift.  we banged out season 1 in 4 nights.  great way to get through the winter nights. . . too bad there are a lot more than 4 of them.  womp.

what did your santa bring you?  i hope only good things!

bundle up - baby, it's cold outside . . .

4 comments:

Lucinda said...

ahhh the serenade....I will never ever forget that moment at your wedding.....can't wait to see the wonderful and amazingly creative things that pop out of that new printer!!

Anonymous said...

Love it...you know Dad is a major Diamond fan as well? :) Santa was very kind to me indeed, Sandy Claus, hehe.

Kate

www.thrillofthechaise.com

meredith nelson said...

First things first...I must be invited to see the anniversary serenade. Secondly, I got carpeting, paint and a tv for christmas....womp

shelby1 said...

ha. my neighbor's husband gave her workout pants, anti-wrinkle cream, and thigh cream. talk about womp.

Post a Comment