spring fling


had a chance to get gussied up on saturday and wore my new elva fields necklace.



WOR-SHIP elva.
wore it with this gray chiffon number from calypso sans belt.  obvs.
 {via LG's closet- thanks, liz!}


also dug these bad boys out of the closet.  sorta cheesy i know but they work well with the gray.


since i wasn't purchasing a "new " dress or shoes -  i splurged on hair & make up.
here's the look i went for . . .


so i didn't look exactly like this twenty-something supermodel but it was a solid attempt by the gals at andrew michaels and rouge cosmetics. {maje props for not laughing in my face when i told them i wanted to look like this beauty}

 btw, loving my new lip candy - paula dorf's flamingo

now gearing up for the main event.  a very special shelby gets married this weekend!  i pretty much die of excitement. . . 
if i can stop jumping up and down long enough to post this week, i will.
oh and SJLD in full effect.  OBVS.


4 comments:

petits sucrés said...

like.

Shannon said...

I'm sorry but where's the picture of YOU!?!?!?!? That model is all nice and whatnot but I'd like to see a picture of you rocking all that. And for the record I love the shoes. I covet anything with a hot heal - probably due to the air cast incarceration.

akjennberry said...

I'm with Shannon...where are the pics?

christina said...

pics please!

Post a Comment